You have no items in your shopping cart.
Advanced Working at Height
The Advanced Working at Height course is an exciting training program catered towards those whose role involves an advanced measure of working at height, or those who instruct within any environment.
We’ve built the course from the ground up, teaching candidates the most up-to-date key knowledge which complies with the current working at height regulations. At the same time we ensure that practical elements of working at height are covered to the highest standard by professional training staff, even covering those elements of work at lower height. At present, it is imperative for all companies that operate at height to have an advanced understanding of the Working at Height methods, equipment and potential risks, whilst complying with the most current Legislation (2005).
The Advanced Working at Height course includes:
- Working at Height Regulations 2005; why the need for this update?
- What is working at a Height?
- Use of Ladders and Stepladders
- Employer and Employee Responsibilities
- Effective Safety management, addressing the risk and ensuring controls are effective
Upon successfully completing the Advanced Working at Height course, candidates will have fully covered and understand:
- The current Working at Height Legislation of 2005 and its importance.
- Working at Height in YOUR workplace.
- Important Working at Height situations and awareness.
- Key practical activities and demonstrations designed to boost Working at Height confidence.
- How to delegate and reduce risk in dangerous Working at Height Environments.
- The safe and proper use of Working at Height equipment
Click here to book your place on the AIS Working at Height course. You can also call us on 0844 800 1810 to book over the phone.
This course is held in our training centre at the address below.
Units 3 & 4 Jupiter Court
Orion Business Park
Tyne Tunnel Trading Estate
Tyne & Wear
There are no products matching the selection.