You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Stinger is the only electrode holder you will ever need. Its unique design allows for complete dismantling and replacement of all parts, on site, without the need for any special tools or training.
The holder can also be adjusted for wear through it's patented design, which allows the main collet body to be turned. Each full revolution moves the body up 1.0mm allowing for over 10mm of adjustment to be made. It has an overall length of 200mm (8"), a diameter of 40mm (1 1/2"). It's light (under 400g) and easy to use with a simple twist mechanism to tighten and release electrodes.
It's manufactured from a tough, hardwearing, insulating material that is virtually indestructible and provides the maximum protection for the diver. The holder can also be used safely above water, for tacking operations, or low amperage use.
- Parts can be easily and quickly assembled/disassembled onsite without special tools
- Large replaceable wear face in head
- Adjustable for wear, through the main cable connector (each full turn moves it up 1mm)
- Non conductive, tough, hardwearing material
- Size and style allow for firm grip, even when wearing gloves
- Easy twist action to fit/release electrodes
- Electrode guide-way, to help fit electrodes in poor visibility
- Cable retainer available in two sizes to fit either 50mm2 (2/0) or 35mm2 (1/0) welding cables
- Available with or without cable fitted
- Can be used on surface
- Fits electrodes 2.5mm - 5.0mm
All spare parts are also available to purchase separately, please enquire via email@example.com